Large Studio **NEXT TO UW & LINK LIGHT RAIL** - The University Manor Apartments are part of Seattle history, preserved in a beautiful 1920's brownstone. Located across the street from the UW District Light Rail Station, 2 blocks from the University of Washington Campus and close to all major bus connections. Our community will offer you a wonderful place you can call home. There is a little something for everyone with nearby activities such as paddle boarding at Gas Works, biking along the Burke Gilman Trail, dining at restaurants, shopping along the strip, Husky games, art galleries, theaters, bars and much more. Our units have spacious layouts, great lighting, views, and hardwood floors. We have on-site management, laundry facilities (card operated), a bike room and storage options.
WSG- $80/$160 (1 person/2 people)
Application - $40/person
Cats - Refundable deposit of $350 and $35/month pet rent
Dogs - Refundable deposit of $250 and $35/month pet rent
NO PARKING IS AVAILABLE, for parking inquiries, please contact the University District Parking Association.
Internet is the tenant's responsibility and we are wired for Cascade Link Gigabit and High Speed, Comcast and Century Link.
TO APPLY FOR THE APARTMENT PLEASE SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING:
1. Complete an application through www.on-site.com/apply/property/169787
-Pay Application fee directly to on-site. ($40 per applicant – Must be 18 years and older)
2. Provide proof of income (Last 3 pay stubs, 3 months of bank statements, letter of hire, or tax form)
-Email UManorApartments@gmail.com this information
3. Picture ID - Passport OR Driver's License and SS Card
1. A credit report will be run. Using a statistical model, creditors compare information on your credit profile, such as your bill-paying history, number and type of account you have, late payments, collections, actions, outstanding debt, rental history, and the age of the accounts, to the credit performance of consumers with similar profiles. Please double check all pertinent information is correct because some corrections after the application is processed requires a brand-new application be run and the $40 application fee to be paid again (example, incorrect SSN or not using legal name).
2. Any recorded unlawful detainer, unpaid collections, open bankruptcies or judgments may result in denial of application.
3. Employment must be verifiable for no less than one year. Income must be documented with current pay stubs, tax records or bank statements. Non-employment income should be verified through tax records and bank statements. If you are a full-time student, we will require a co-signer. If you do not have a permanent SSN, we will require first and last month’s rent, plus a total deposit equal to 1 months’ rent.
4. Applications are processed in the order they were received. An application is considered complete when it contains all required information and documents listed by the landlord to conduct the screening, as well as payment of any screening fee and holding deposit required by the landlord.
5. Income Requirement: 2.5x the rent amount monthly. Co-Signer Income Requirement: 4x the rent amount monthly. If you do not meet some of these requirements you will be asked for an additional deposit, last month’s rent and/or co-signer.
To view other apartments available, please visit: https://www.gibraltarpm.com/vacancies
Thank you kindly,
University Manor Apartments
On-Site Community Manager
TEXT: 509-945-7469 to schedule a tour today!